Monday, September 20, 2010

No jacket yet...sigh!


I am happy to be back at Knits by the Sea after a busy few days in Toronto! Juliet is happy to be back to her greeting duties as well and she is really enjoying the beautiful September day we are having today! The jacket did not get done in time for the wedding. So close but chart 3b really stumped me. And I think I may be the only one since fellow Ravelrers who completed the jacket did not seem to have a problem. I am hoping to have it done soon for the shop. But from here on out I am referring to it as the %&*@(*^ jacket!

Details for the retreat will be posted soon! We are so close to getting all the details together we can almost taste it! We are so excited about this retreat and hope that you will be too. We are hoping to have all the details together for the upcoming October newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment