Friday, October 21, 2011

Amy Swenson Patterns...and knit along?






We are very excited here at Knits by the Sea to have received our Amy Swenson patterns!  With so many to choose from they are definitely adding more projects to our every growing queue on Ravelry!  The one that has caught my eye for my next project is the True North sweater.  So cozy looking and since her inspiration was Canada it makes me love it that much more.  Plus it has a technique I have yet to try...steeking!  For those unfamiliar with this technique it is done with fair isle sweaters like this where you knit the entire project in the round and then to create an opening you cut up the centre to create a cardigan.


So with the Amy Swenson Retreat coming up in April I am proposing an Amy Swenson knit along.  This way we keep it open to all her patterns as I know our preferences and tastes can vary!  I would love some feedback as to patterns you would like to knit and when you would like to start.  Would January be easier after all the holiday madness?   Special orders can be made for yarn and colours! So who wants to steek with me??




No comments:

Post a Comment