Friday, May 25, 2012

Hitting the road!

Gourmet Crafter Yarn in our new hand crafted wooden yarn bowls from White Rock!

This Sunday marks the first of 5 festivals that Knits by the Sea will be attending in 2012.  I'm very excited to return to the 100 Mile Fleece and Fibre fair in Coombs as last year it was so much fun!  There were tons of great vendors from within 100 miles plus with all their great fleece, yarn and finished products.  This year I have an assortment of BC yarns that I will be bringing with me including my newly arrived Gourmet Crafter yarn hand dyed in Vancouver.  I will also have Sweatermaker, Sweet Georgia, Indigo Moon and Sylvia Macpherson yarns.  I will also be bringing my special kits that are only available at Knits by the Sea including the Whale Watching Wellie warmer kit, Tuff Love Sock Kit, and I Heart Whale kits!  So be sure to stop by and say hello!  We will be at the Bradley Centre in Coombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment