Tuesday, May 8, 2012
What to bring for Sex and the City Stitch Night
With our 4th Sex and the City Stitch Night coming up tomorrow I thought it might be a good idea to create a list of what to bring for the fun night out of cosmos and knitting. So here is a fun list to consider when preparing for Sex and the City Stitch Night...or any night where drinking, good friends and knitting are involved:
1. Stilettos - not a must but it sure is a fun excuse to wear them out.
2. Flat shoes - because after a couple of cosmos this may be necessary
3. Big Purse - to fit shoes and knitting project
4. Your Favourite "Girls Night Out Outfit" - yet again a great excuse to get dressed up!
5. If you forget all the above the most important thing to remember - EASY KNITTING! A no brainer project that after a few cosmos if you are still attempting it not too much damage can be done.
Looking forward to another fun Sex and the City Stitch Night. Hope you can join us where ever you are! #sexandthecitystitchnight