Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm in love!



We just got in some new leaflet patterns and I'm in love.  When I looked at the Challah pattern I knew I would have to knit it.  I love how the designer has the three pieces braid together but also have sections where they are knit all together as well.




Apparently I will have a very warm neck as I am also in love with the Ruffled & Ruched scarf!  This frilly accessory with a flower is very versatile.  And I love how the pattern has an option to knit it with either DK or Worsted weight.  So you can have a heavier one for winter and a lighter one for spring if you were so inclined!  Both of these patterns are now available in the shop as well as some adorable slipper patterns like the ones pictured below.



And the Beekeeper's Quilt pattern is also available in store now too.  I posted about this one on Facebook a little while ago.  I'm starting to put together my sock yarn leftovers!  This project will take a long time but I love that it's an easy project you can take wherever you go.  So when in doubt...knit a honeycomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment