Friday, December 23, 2011

Mini Juliet and one funny tree!



I received an amazing gift in the mail a few days ago.  Needle felted ornaments of my dogs!  Sandy who is the wonderful knitter and dyer behind the Dandelion Lane products here at Knits by the Sea made these adorable ornaments for me.  Thank you Sandy for these amazing gifts.  They look exactly like my girls!



And it just so happens that I went and got a tree this year!  I have had a tree every year for Christmas except for last year.  So I was very excited to go with my friend Sarah and pick one out!  I think it definitely falls under the "Charlie Brown Tree" category but I love it just the same.  I was short on ornaments so I decided to needle felt some up quickly to help!  Nothing as spectacular as what Sandy made for me, but they do the trick!  Here is a mitten that I made.





Needle felting is perfect when you need something like an ornament made up quickly.  If you have any last minute needle felting needs we have lots more fleece that has arrived in the shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment