Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Knitting and Hiking in Ucluelet






It was a perfect way to spend a rainy day off on Monday!  When my girlfriend suggested coming to visit her in Ucluelet and knit and go for a walk I was in!  The three (well, four if you count my dog Parka) had a great time exploring the Wild Pacific Trail.  With great look outs and lots of trees we didn't really notice it was raining.  And Parka was very happy with her new doggy pack and enjoyed tearing around the trail and then making sure we kept up.


Black Rock is a great spot for knitting if you are in the Ucluelet area.  The cozy couches, warm fire and delicious desserts make it the perfect spot to spend an afternoon.  I tried the very yummy white chocolate croissant bread pudding with vanilla ice cream.  I forgot to take a picture of the before.  So this is the after shot.  So tasty!!  I've been on a finishing mission so Monday's projects were for others and I'm slowly making progress.  With so many breaks to enjoy my yummy latte and dessert productivity was slowed a little.  But that is what days off are for!


No comments:

Post a Comment