Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post of 2011!!

My yarn for the Cloud Chaser.
Almost at the end of the year and it seemed like a good time to squeeze in one last post in 2011.  It's been a year full of yarn, knitting and fun.  A big thank you is due to all of our customers for your continued support!  We can't do this without you!!!

With a new year brings a new project and our very first Knit Along!  I've been itching to cast on the Cloud Chaser since my yarn arrived but I've been holding out.  Patiently waiting for the new year before I even do a gauge swatch.  I'm really looking forward to casting on!  The official cast on day is January 11 with our first Stitch Night of the new year.  But I completely understand if you can't wait till then!  Thank you to everyone who has joined.  I'm really looking forward to hearing about your progress and seeing photos!

Juliet and I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year!   All the best for 2012.  May your year be filled with love and yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment